Monday, March 7, 2011

share a cigarette with freddie

these lovely girls want to say: REST IN PEACE
FREDDIE MERCURY
you are a smoking genius
and please share
a cigarette with me:

courtney loves freddie
demi waiting for freddie
god bless you freddie see you soon
love jackie
and i'm carole me too
my legs for you darling freddie

 
well of course
frances is crazy for you
freddie my dear

i'm drew and i love you
Freddie Sweetheart
i've lost my top for you freddie
love and stuff from faye
helen is hunting for freddie mercury
sitting on my famous ass
waiting for you
guess who, freddie
loretta wants to share some silk
with you freddie darling
only freddie will do
marilyn insists
over and over again
freddie do you have another
pink cigarette ?
rest in peace mr bad guy
love natalie
INHALE
EXHALE
DARLING
TART

No comments:

Post a Comment