Saturday, August 18, 2012

ANNAQ AND THE HAPPY MAGIC MUSHROOMS



here are the little creatures in the grass. this group happens to be my favorite at the moment...they are
sweet and loving and so happy to have sprouted. when i look at this photo i feel as if these mushrooms are a part of my family and am so pleased to see them. now, perhaps you feel the same way as this. in my experience with the magical , an alien presence made friends with me i think. that is, i do hope we are friends. the mushroom had a name, exhibited another sort of manifestation which looked like an eight-tentacled floating
eye. this eye spoke, drew me up into itself, and then i began to see through it's vision. what i saw were compound images.  i was seeing things like an insect. anyway, out there now are lots of intoxicating philosophies and sacred ideas about the magic mushroom.  mckenna said we need to invent a new language. i think this has been happening and continues... in words sometimes way beyond me.   
when i took a courageous dose very very many years ago some other worldly intelligent presence decided to be with me. in other words, from the moment i ingested 5 dried grams, the spore creature looked out from within me, as i had looked out from within it. I HAVE NOT BEEN ALONE SINCE THEN. IT HAS BEEN 32 YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment